Saturday, February 9, 2013

VIDEO: THE EVOLUTION OF PC GAMING

We have come a long way since the first official computer game came out. I still remember the first time I saw a computer back in the 80's. One of my rich friends dad had one in his office at his home and I remember me and my friend sneaking in his dad's office just to look at it. We didn't know what it did or what it was. We silently came into the room, turn it on, and, magic, pure magic. I had feelings of delight and happyness. I was forever changed after that.

Later on in my life I started getting really into computers. Gaming, programming, hardware and software all the info I could get about it. Hell In school I remember my first compter laboratory classes. I remember going to my school library and using their computer wich was much better than the ones in my class. The library computer was bigger and had video of all the animals in the encyclopedia software it had preinstalled on it. Good times.

Now we got all sorts of games. We got sex games, fantasy games, space games, crime games, mafia games, war games, hell we got games about games. Our time in this time is the time for computer and technology evolution. There is no other choice.



0 comments:

Post a Comment