Wednesday, February 6, 2013

VIDEO: MODERN WARFARE 3: MITD-BAN ASSAULT RIFLE-xxtijuanabeerxx

When I go to kill, I kill. Check out the video. I am hunting, jugger hunting. Sure, there is some mistakes but I still manage to do some damage. I got allot to learn and I am getting slowwly there. Like the mexicans in L.A. I am taking over block by bloody block.

As you can see in the beginning I pull out my knife when the enemy got near me. That was a mistake, he scared the living walking dead out of me. I just bought a new controller so I am still getting use to it. Right after that I empty a whole clip on a guy and completely miss him. I already know I am fucking up and my morale is down, will I quickly recover? We will see. Payback with a knife. That's how I roll.

You have to know when to change weapons. As you can see frm the video I use akimbo on close range and the m4 at long range. Once you can start knowing when to change those weapons and at what places and halls you start getting a feeling for combat. It's hard at the beginning but gets allot easier once you get along and start doing it.

The reaction from the guy when i killed the juggernut is priceless. He tought he got me but i knifed him and he was dead. All over for him. I love me some juggernut. In fact that is why I play MITD. My target is the juggernut and I only concentrate on that, unless my team really needs me, I help them out, if not I go for the juggernut.

I always watch the killcams and only if I don't understand where the bullet came from or if it goes well with the video. In minute 4 of the video you can see that I didnt even let go of the trigger and I got a tripple kill. I am good. The trick is to know where all your enemies are on the map. I keep a mental log of everything the enmy does and where it's at. How they play where they hide and how they move. I take in everything. Once I figure out how they react to combat and where they are located I make my moves and start head hunting.

It is all about psychology and strategy. I don't know what I become when I play MW3, I just know that I like it. Enjoy the video below, comment and subscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment