Thursday, February 7, 2013

USED GAMES ON NEW XBOX WON'T WORK

It has come to my attention that used games on new xbox won't work. Every one is surprised about it, as if it was something that will ruin xbox. I think not. I do admit that online quality is at Microsoft's side. I played on both consoles and I do got to say that Microsoft is better than Sony when it comes to online gaming, So when I heard this news I thought it was just what needed to happen. It is correct for xbox evolution. No other thought came to mind after reading and listening to the news about it. 

It is a good thing about the used games business not going to be on xbox. It will stop criminals from infringing or stealing other people's work. Better online play and most of all more games, all kinds of games. I personally believe is the right move for Microsoft. The Console wars are going to be hard this coming years and I do believe sooner or later we have to get rid of material games and focus if not completely replace it with online down loadable content. It's the future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment