Thursday, February 7, 2013

VIDEO: COPS BEAT MAN IN SIN CITY

He was, just observing the duties of the police officers. He did no wrong. He was far enough away from the scene as to not obstruct and he was in his property, where could he have gone? assuming they were looking for criminals in that area and they want to extend the viewing line for citizens. The officer never asked him if he lived in that property, he said, "you don't live here". So he responded with, "I do live here". It was clearly the officers at fault.

Why did those officers choose to behave this way? Many reasons and for the good of all of us. Even if is not necessary for evil deeds to happen, since they do then they become necessary. Everything that happened is a result of our real useless existence in a sense. We are useless and at the same time we are greatly needed. It needed to happen in order to make it right. If it didn't than it wouldn't have matter.

Enjoy the video, I did. It reminds me to have fun and to never worry. Why would I be upset or uncomfortable about something that needed to happen didn't happen or doesn't even matter. Not that I don't care, just that I understand and if I didn't I wouldn't say it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment