Wednesday, February 6, 2013

VIDEO: nero0r_markos/ JUGGERNUT MAYHEM

nero0r_markos and xxtijuanabeerxx battle it out in Money In The Denk mayhem! He takes no names, he just knifes them to oblivion. Intense action and in your face attitude, he takes on the enemy combatants a fist for their dollars. I seen juggs and seen lone wolfs but in this match we team up to make a perfect symbiosis of Juggernaut and soldier.

 We were one, I strategically placed my self in the outskirts of the city while he systematically knifes, punches, kicks and rolls all over the enemy. It was brutal. After several attempts at my life I quickly got my mojo and started coming out with a strategy Blood in my face from all the close combat and random wild cards in the area I start to feel the groove and develop my strategy quickly and in silence. Like out of this world nero0r_markos at the same time comes out with a strategy of his own and gets the jugger suit. (All tough I speculate that that was his intention from the beginning) From that point on it was complete annihilation. No survivors, twice.



I just started killing, left and right, up and down I was all over the place in my are. Picking them off one by one and not stopping for anything or anyone. In the mean time nero0r_markos was handling the one that were after him for the suit. My strategy was to get as many from him so he can save himself. It was beautiful, magical and almost perfect.

Two moabs was the result of this temporary union. Till this day we haven't played together again. Good thing we both immortalized the once in a life time event on film. nero0r_markos quickly recorded it with his phone and I got ye old capture card and recorded away. This is the outcome when to determined enemy combatants join forces, long live mitd.

Enjoy the video and a thanks to my friend nero0r_markos for uploading his video. Comment, share and subscribe and don't forget to visit our channels and helping us get some fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment